Forcepoint is driven by an understanding of human behavior and intent. They offer a systems-oriented approach to insider threat detection and analytics, cloud-based user and application protection, next-gen network protection, data security and systems visibility.
ForcePoint: Dynamic protection against identity compromise and data theft. In seconds.
Forcepoint's state mission is to reinvent cybersecurity by creating uncompromising systems that understand people’s behaviours and motivations as they interact with data and IP everywhere.
Organisations need an intelligent, integrated approach to network security so create a strong platform for their broader mission.
That’s what Forcepoint deliver. Leading technology is the foundation of their unified platform, and it’s the reason so many clients that use Forcepoint love it.
Insider Threat Platform
Protect intellectual property and detect insider threats to data and critical systems with user analytics, behaviour profiling and rich context to user actions.
Today’s most damaging breaches use people-related vulnerabilities. Forcepoint Insider Threat identifies the riskiest insiders in your environment and empowers teams to confidently investigate and remediate any threats. Key outcomes include:
- Data Loss Prevention - Detect threats and prevent data loss using data-aware user analytics along with Forcepoint DLP.
- Identify Critical System Threats - Monitor key systems and analyze user actions for potential fraud or cyber sabotage.
- Prove Intent of User Actions - Investigate and remediate users with a rich archive of user actions and live video replay that gives the content needed to prove intent.
- Visibility into Privileged Users - A complete view of users who interact with intellectual property and sensitive systems.
Network security is an ongoing challenge as organisations become more distributed, applications move to the cloud and threats rapidly evolve. Forcepoint protects datacenters, edges, branch offices, cloud networks - and the people that use them - with the world’s best network security solution while saving valuable time and resource. IDC's take is below:
SaaS and cloud-based apps like Office 365, Dropbox and Salesforce need cloud app security to prevent account-centric threats, meet compliance requirements and protect critical data. Forcepoint CASB provides cloud app security with visibility and control over all cloud apps to enable their safe and productive use.
* Gain visibility through cloud application discovery
* Identify cloud app security compliance gaps
* Employ threat detection
* Protect critical data with data access controls and DLP
* Control endpoint access of laptops, mobile and BYOD
Forcepoint’s network security products combine latest in software-defined wide-area networking (SD‑WAN) with the industry’s top-rated next generation firewall (NGFW) security, all managed at enterprise scale from a single policy-based console.
* Replace/augment MPLS lines with commodity broadband
* Accelerate SaaS apps with direct-to-cloud connectivity
* Mix and match multi-ISP links at each site
* Set up site-to-site VPNs quickly via drag-and-drop
* Slash downtime with high-availability clustering
* Protect all locations with top-rated NGFW security
* Manage 1000+ sites from a single console
* Global visibility
* Update policies at all sites in minutes, not hours